- Written by Arnold
- Category: Gamble Games
In the world of online poker apps, one game is pretty much like any other—or at least that’s how it used to be. But then PokerStars released the new version of their app last October and turned the game on its head. Their all-new app includes everything you would expect from the world’s largest online poker platform, plus a few things you certainly wouldn’t expect (and that would get you thrown out of most games!).
The PokerStars mobile App has been downloaded over 100,000 times on the Google Play site alone, and it seems to be going down well with players. Seventy-two percent of reviewers on Google Play have given it 4 or 5 stars, and it’s received an average rating of 4½ stars from 10,586 reviews on the App Store. Of course, there are still the usual moaners who wail that ‘it’s not fair’, but then again that’s been true of every poker game since the invention of cards!
Alongside all of the usual features you’ll find on every poker site, including a range of game formats, competitions, tournaments and stakes, the PokerStars app gives you a few really original extras.
First of all, you can play online on the train to work and win the chance to play for real at one of their big money tournaments in the Caribbean or Monte Carlo. You can also play for big money on the app, which makes some major tournaments available online. There are games that start around the clock, and—just as importantly—there’s 24-hour tech support to keep you at the table when your technology lets you down.
But by far the most enjoyable feature of the new app is the Power Up games, which are set in a future where the normal rules of poker no longer apply. This is the poker equivalent of fantasy football; you can pick your cards and change the game in ways that give you the kinds of hands you’ve never dreamed of. With Power Up, you can change your Texas Hold‘em hole cards, peek at what is next in the deck, and even get a hint of what your opponents are holding in their hands. You can swap the community cards for something more useful and even destroy the ones you don’t need so that they don’t help other people.
It might sound a bit gimmicky and pointless at first, but it can be fun to play with some decent cards for a change instead of constantly folding or struggling with a low pair in the vain hope of victory. The makers describe it as ‘supercharged poker’ with ‘game-changing powers’. And why not? After all, statistically, you’d have to play twenty hands a day—every day of your life—to get dealt a royal flush. So, wouldn’t it be good to know what to do with it in the off chance that it ever happened to you?
We’ve all had plenty of experience at losing, but if you’re not prepared, winning can be just as testing. Power Up gives you the chance to experience what it is like to get some good hands. As a result, when that golden run of form finally does come along, you’ll know how to cope and make the most of it, helping you to maintain that all-important poker face. At the end of the day, no app will ever truly replace the thrill of meeting eyeball-to-eyeball across the green baize, but if you are going to play online, you might as well enjoy yourself while you are doing it!
- Written by Arnold
- Category: Gamble Games
James Bond and his escapades might be fictional characters but the game of baccarat is as real as you and me. This is a real game in which punters play for real money prizes.
Bond at Online Casinos
While you will probably find a casino game or two based on Ian Fleming’s James Bond it might be some time before we see the spy playing casino games at south africa online casino . The creators of the movies have so far tried to stick as much as possible to Fleming’s stories. They have been really conservative with what they add to the movies. And so far the spy loves to play casino games, baccarat in particular.
Following the Trends
Although the James Bond filmmakers are essentially traditionalists they have been moving with the times. In the movie Casino Royale, the game of Baccarat is substituted with No limit Texas Hold Em Poker. 007 plays the game wins against the villain of the movie Le Chiffre.
This means that there is a possibility to see the most famous MI7 agent playing baccarat at an online casinos. Of course, there has to be a huge trend that the movie directors will be following. There is something that could make all this happen a little quicker. VR
Playing VR Baccarat
Already many of the top internet casinos offer live games. These are a special kind of casino game that is played in a live set-up with a real croupier and other opponents. All the action happens in real time. One of the top games that gamblers can enjoy in this format is online baccarat.
There is a lot of work being done to perfect the Virtual Reality experience. At the very same time, online casino game developers are working frantically to make sure that they have VR games ready soon. Therefore we are now only months, not years, away from playing VR baccarat. Who knows even James Bond might join the table for a hand or two.
- Written by Arnold
- Category: Gamble Games
Although slots are tightly tied to technology and their history is significantly shorter than the history of other casino games like Roulette and Blackjack. Nowadays slots are by far the most popular category at any online casino, and top online casinos like netbet.co.uk feature hundreds of different slot games.
History of Slots
Slots were introduced more than 100 years ago and the first slots were mechanic. The introduction of electronic slots was considered to be a sort of a revolution in the industry and then the introduction of online slots was the next big leap.
When slots went online, that gave slot creators and designers a lot more freedom and they have been pretty creative. Firstly, the classic fruity slots became a thing of the past, and while companies still produce such games, they now fall into the retro category and are far from the mainstream.
Video slots on the other hand, marked the last decade. They include great graphic and sound features and effects, animations and bonus features. Interactive games have been developed in the last few years. Players responded well to new games and it turned out that they enjoy having more options, as that makes the gameplay and the whole experience a lot more dynamic.
It’s about Dynamics
With video slots at their peak, many begin wondering what’s next, since this is a dynamic and eventful industry. And while the graphic and sound effects kept getting better, it was obvious that a more drastic change was due.
Virtual reality (VR) was the next world for the gambling industry to conquer. And while VR casino gaming is still in its infancy, it is obvious where things are going. For a while, online casino games, pretty much, mimicked conventional games, in terms of design, graphics and gameplay the most popular slots resembled standard video games available on PC and game consoles.
Game creators started introducing VR elements to games and VR headsets took the world by storm. In the third quarter of 2017, one million VR headsets were sold and it doesn’t take an expert to predict that the number is only set to grow in the future.
VR Games - Here to Stay
In 2017, the first real money virtual reality slot was released. Previously there have been free VR casino apps and the public responded well to them. Later in 2017, the first VR casino conference was held, and judging by the plans of both developers and operators, it is clear that we are going to see a lot more VR slots in the years to come.
The strongest asset of VR gaming is that it is a lot more interactive compared to standard gaming, the player is practically part of the game. That also raises the question of skill-based slot games. While there have been some attempts in that area, we can expect a lot more to be done and it is probably safe to predict that in a few years’ time we will have such games.
- Written by Arnold
- Category: Gamble Games
It’s been over a century since the first ever slot machine, Charles Fey’s iconic Liberty Bell, was invented. And whilst modern online slots are practically unrecognisable from the machines of Fey’s time, the excitement of playing has never lost it’s spark.
In fact, with over 28 million of us now choosing to play online, it seems the thrill of the slot machine only ever gets better.
It just takes a quick look at one of today’s online casinos like bgo.com to see what all the hype’s about. These sites can pack in over 500 of the latest and greatest slot games, ready for you to enjoy at the click of a button or the swipe of a screen. From all the classic titles once featured on real casino floors (like Cleopatra and Rainbow Rainbow) to games based on your favourite blockbusters (such as Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World, Rocky and Top Gun), there really is something for everyone in the current slot market.
But the number of games is not the only thing that makes modern slot players so lucky.
Being digitalised means online slots can be designed with more bonus features than the mechanical Liberty Bell could ever dream of. Bonus features are extras specifically built into the game to enhance the player’s experience and make it more lucrative.
If you’re only just starting out as a slot player, it’s a good idea to try and familiarise yourself with the kinds of bonus features available in today’s slots. Not only will this help you decide which slots are likely to prove most rewarding when choosing one to play, but it’ll also help you make the most of these features when they do appear as you’re spinning.
Scan your eyes over our handy guide below to get quickly up to speed with the basics of slot game features.
- Written by David
- Category: Gamble Games
The most popular games in online casinos are slot machines. These have taken the world of online gambling by storm, and they are now far more advanced than their offline counterparts.
If you haven’t played these games yet then you don’t know what you’re missing. But in this guide we will fill you in a little. There is a lot to learn and that’s what this guide is all about. We will discuss everything from real money slot bonuses to the different types of slots that you can play and the best online casinos to play them on.
Play at the top slots sites online below for actual money in 2018:
Why Online Slots are the Best
All of the following reasons are why we believe that online slots offer the best gambling experience for all players. You will have you own preferences of course, but the reasons stand out for everyone:
- Bonuses: You can find bigger and better bonuses on slots and you can also find free spins, often hundreds of them. These just don’t work on other games, which is why slots are by far the best when it comes to unlocking free cash and free plays.
- Variety: In online casinos you can find hundreds of different types of slots. Some casinos have as many as 500 slots for you to choose from, whereas you only tend to find a handful of table games, scratch cards and other types of games. There is no shortage of choice and that’s a key reason behind the success of slots. It means that if you don’t like one, there are still hundreds more to play that you might like.
- Speed: There are high-speed modes, turbo modes, and more in online slots. They move at an incredible rate, much faster than any other game that you can find on a real money online casino. If you don’t have a lot of patience, this is ideal. Even if you do, it’s still nice to see everything move quickly and smoothly.
Banking Options for Online Slots
You can use any number of banking options to get money into and out of online casinos and to play the slots that you want. There are very few restrictions in place where slots are concerned, but certain casinos will place restrictions on whether you can use certain options.
Just bear in mind that there are some fees in place for certain methods, and that some methods will take a lot longer to process than others.
Types of Slots
- Video Slots: These are basic slots and they are some of the oldest out there. They include 3 reel slots that have a single payline and they are often known by the names “fruit machines”. These games used to be found in arcades, pubs and clubs around the world, but these days they can also be found online. They are not the best, but they tend to have high RTPs.
- Bonus Slots: These are the biggest and some of the best. They typically have 5 paylines and they are known as “bonus slots” because they usually have a bonus round or two on offer. They tend to be more graphically advanced and they also offer everything from free spins to mini-games and more. They are getting more and more advanced as well, offering a host of cool features and attracting scores of new players to this sector.
- Video Poker: These are games of poker that are played against the house. They tend to revolve around the Draw format of poker, as opposed to Hold’em or Stud, and you can often play between 1 and 100 hands at once, depending on the sort of game that you’re playing on. Many of these games will also give you a huge jackpot if you get the best possible hand in poker, which is a royal flush.
- Progressive Jackpot Slots: These slots come with sizable jackpots that are constantly growing. They begin with a “Seed Jackpot” that can range from a few hundred to over $1 million. Every time the game is played a small percentage of the stake is taken and applied to this jackpot, which means it keeps growing until it is eventually won. The biggest game in this type is Mega Moolah by Microgaming, which has broke many records and once paid out over £15 million to a single lucky player.
- Multiplayer Slots: These slots are fairly new. They tend to be bonus slots and/or progressive jackpot slots. The difference is that many players can play on them at once. The most common ones are just adapted versions of single player slots that allow several players to play at once. Typically, the players will each play on separate reels, before coming together for a bonus feature. The players are chosen at random and there is often little to no communication between them.
- Mobile Slots: These are slots that are created exclusively for mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. They can range from simple arcade slots to advanced bonus slots and there are currently many different types out there.
Slots with the Best Payouts
All slots have something known as an RTP, which stands for Return to Player. This is basically the payout, also known as the House Edge. It is an inbuilt algorithm that ensures the players can be guaranteed a chance at success, while the house will always win.
The RTP is displayed as a percentage amount and that percentage amount is essentially the amount of money that you can expect to win from every $100 that you bet. So, if the RTP is 80%, then it means you can expect to get a return of $80 for every $100 that you bet on average.
Of course, that doesn’t mean that you will always get $80 back every time you spend $100. It is just an average and it helps to provide a balance for that slot and for the casino.
The highest RTP out there (that we know of) is 98%. The average is around 94% to 95%. This is the figure that you should look for. It’s important not to get too caught up in the slight differences, but you should avoid anything that is less than 92%.
Tips for Winning on Real Money Slots
- Bankroll: Your first step should be to prepare your finances. You need to make sure that you limit your losses, never gambling more than you can afford to lose and never letting your gambling affect whether you can pay the bills or not. You can use a web wallet like PayPal or Skrill to effectively bankroll. Your bankroll should be an amount that is no more than 50% of your expendable income every week, and you should never exceed this amount.
- Get Bonuses: Bonuses are a great way to get you started on a website, and with so many of them out there, you can get one every week. So, find the best bonuses and get the most out of them. If you burn through them and don’t have any money leftover, then simply move onto another site and another bonus. The only reason you should stick with an online casino after a bonus is gone is if they have a loyalty scheme, which will ensure that bonus cash keeps coming.
- Set Limits: To make sure your bankroll is in check and that you don’t gamble too much, you should always look to set deposit limits and to make sure that there is a loss limit on your account as well. The limits should be set daily, weekly and monthly. Also, when you leave a site and decide never to return, you should set that absolute minimum deposit limit on your account and make sure they have your correct email. This way, if anyone gains unauthorized access, they can never take more than $5 out of our chosen payment method and they can’t change those limits without you knowing about it.
- Choose Carefully: It is just as important to chose your slots very carefully. As discussed above, there is an RTP on all slots and you need to keep this in mind when choosing a slot. You want something that is above 96%. Anything above this, whether it’s 97.5% or 98%, is too small to make much of a difference in the short-term. But there is quite a big difference between a slot with an 80% RTP and a slot with a 96% RTP.
- Be Patient: There are many slots that will not reward you with any wins for dozens of spins. You will get tired of them and leave. However, it’s important to be patient. The win will come eventually because the slot needs to balance out. If you suffer a number of losses in a row then it’s unlikely to be a profitable slot, but you should hold out until a big win comes along and then quit. If you quit before, you’ll end up as a big loser and that’s what the casino wants. So, let the variance balance out, take your money and run.
- Shop Around: The slots that don’t send you on big losing streaks will let you win big to begin with. These slots are great and there is no better feeling. You win more or less from the first spin and the wins keep coming. Most players will increase the stake, and then the losses will come and before long they are in the red. So, when a slot starts paying out begin to begin with, never increase your stake, wait for the losses to start and then quit. A good sign is usually when you get very little return on a bonus round even after securing big wins previously. When this happens, it’s time to take what winnings you have and then leave.
FAQ About Real Money Slots
Are Mobile Slots Better than Desktop Ones?
It all depends on what you prefer as a player, but there is no major difference. The graphics are not a great deal better or worse; the features aren’t much different; and there are no differences with regards to functionality either. Providing you are playing the same game on a desktop as you would play on a mobile, then the only difference is the fact that you can use a touch screen.
It’s also worth noting that some games are exclusive to desktops and some are exclusive to mobiles. Where these are concerned, mobile slots are much better. The games that are exclusive to desktops tend to be very simple, very basic and very limited mainly because they were created many years ago when mobile gambling was not a thing.
Mobile exclusive slots, on the other hand, are very advanced and often feature all kinds of mini-games and other unique features.
Do I Need to Download Real Money Slots?
You can if you want to, but you certainly don’t need to. Online slots come as part of an online casino software package, and one download typically gets you a few hundred slots. You will need to connect to the internet to pay these but you don’t need to go through a web browser.
If you prefer you can simply play direct through your browser through something known as an “Instant-Play Casino”. These are also known as “Flash Casinos”, because they used to run through the Flash software. These days Flash plays less of a role as it is just not as reliable and it is much more limited. But Instant-Play Casinos still go by this name.
Are Online Slots Safe?
They are very safe. They use the best encryption technology, the best security certificates and a host of other security features to ensure that your details and the casino itself are always safe.
Online security has become a serious concern in recent years, but online casinos are some of the safest websites out there. They are the Fort Knox of the online world, which is why you never hear about these sites being hacked and about the details of players ending up in the wrong hands.
Are Online Slots Fair?
Most online casinos out there will work with a third-party auditor. One of the best and the most well known in this industry is eCogra, which has helped to audit a vast number of online casinos offering real money slots.
If a casino has been audited then it means that all of its software has been checked. It also means that this audit and the review is there for you to see. Just look to the bottom of the main page and look for the eCogra logo or for a similar logo.
If the online casino slots in question are being offered by major developers like Microgaming and Playtech, then you’re okay as these are always set to be fair an safe. The same goes for BetSoft, IGT, Net Ent and many more. However, some smaller developers are not as strictly monitored, and the same applies to RealTime Gaming, who allow each individual online casino to change their settings and to tweak the payout.
Can I Play Online Slots with PayPal?
You can play many slots with PayPal, because this is one of the most common banking methods on online casinos. In fact, it is one of the most popular methods around the world and in many countries it is second only to credit cards and debit cards.
Where online gambling is concerned, it’s not quite as readily available. That’s because PayPal hasn’t always had the best reputation in this industry. For many years it restricted online gamblers and online gambling sites, and even when that ceased to be the case, they still made life difficult for gamblers.
So, while you can use it, most online slot players prefer not to, whether by choice or by principal.
Can I Play Online Slots with Skrill?
Believe it or not Skrill casinos are far more common than PayPal casinos. That’s because when PayPal was refusing to work with the top websites in the gambling niche, Skrill took over the task and they did a very good job at it. These days Skrill may not be as big as PayPal, but it was built off the back of its success in the gambling industry and it is a multimillion dollar company because of that.
Neteller is also part of the Skrill group these days and you can use both of these web wallets to get money into and out of most online casinos.
Can I Deposit Using Bitcoins?
Yes and no. There are casinos that accept Bitcoin, but they typically only accept Bitcoin. In other words, they are not “standard” casinos that offer a wealth of banking options and just so happen to offer Bitcoins. Instead, they are casinos setup purely to provide online gambling to people who use Bitcoins.
For the most part, these Bitcoin casinos are just like every other online casino out there. However, because it can be tricky to setup a system that facilitates the use of this currency, they tend not to use the software you are familiar with and instead use platforms that you have probably never seen before.
Can I Gambling Online with Other Cryptocurrencies?
There are many cryptocurrencies out there these days. It seems that every week there is new one released, hyped-up, and then ignored. That’s because this is seen to be a big money industry and there are no shortage of Bitcoin pretenders out there.
However, as far as the online gambling, the retail and the e-commerce world in general are concerned, nothing comes close to Bitcoin. You just won’t find any online gambling sites willing to entertain the use of other cryptocurrencies, including Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, Dash, Dogecoin, Ether and all the others to have hit the market in recent years.
If these are your only option for moving money online, then you will need to find an exchange that accepts them. Through that exchange you can trade them for money and then use a bank transfer, web wallet or credit/debit card to play your chosen online slots.
Can I Play Real Money Slots in the US?
There are casinos out there that offer slots and cater for the US market. However, there are some issues with this. Firstly, these casinos tend to operate in grey areas, using a series of loop holes to get around US gambling laws. For the most part, this works and it allows players to access those casinos, but they aren’t the same as the casinos you would find elsewhere.
The first issue is that the banking options are restricted. They don’t use credit/debit cards, web wallets and other common banking options because those institutions just won’t allow it and do not facilitate online gambling. Secondly, companies like Microgaming, Playtech and more will not license their gambling software out to casinos that operate in the US like this.
So, you tend to have more restrictions, fewer games and less choice. In other words, they do exist, but not as you know them.
Are Online Slots Legal in Other Countries?
There are other countries where online gambling is technically restricted, but where you can still play real money slots thanks to the use of loop holes. The problem is, you will encounter the same problem as players in the US do. What’s more, in other countries and regions your options are even more limited.
For instance, it’s very difficult to find any form of online gambling in France, certain areas of Germany and Austria, and in certain Scandinavian countries.
If you want to win playing real money online slots, then you just need a little money, a little time and a lot of work. Luck will also come into it, of course, but you make your own luck in this world and that applies as much to slots as it does to anything else.
In other words, if you don’t do the research, you don’t put in the effort and you don’t choose carefully, then all of the luck in the world won’t help you. If you do, then it takes just a little luck and you’re well on your way to a profit.
So, be ready to do the work, because if you do then you could be rewarded in kind.