The technology progress is dictating its terms in all areas and online gambling is not an exception. It is logical that each user is looking for the best experience in gambling. Nowadays, the meaning that stands behind the phrase “the best experience” includes unique and fascinating gaming offers and the feeling of diving into the process. That is why currently live dealer online casinos attract gamblers even more than bonuses, though players are naturally interested in financial promotions.
The Future of Gambling
Live dealer casinos are growing popular by the day. Both the novice and seasoned professionals are opting for casinos that offer live games, and this is changing the gambling space. Here are some of the reasons why players prefer such casino sites.
These online casinos offer a feel of authenticity and unique experience to the users by making every bit of their gameplay as real as possible. Just take a look at some of such websites from the All High Roller Casinos list: from card shuffling, the dealers themselves, the background to actual shuffling noises - everything feels very real.
Players don’t have to leave their offices or homes to get this immersive experience. Provided one has a good internet connection, a mobile device, personal computer or smart TV; they can play in these online casinos.
Interaction with Dealers
The websites give players a chance to interact and socialize with the dealers and the other gamblers at the table. This interaction can be enhanced even more using virtual reality technology which provides a near-real experience, and the atmosphere is palpable.
How do casinos provide live dealer casino environment? What is needed to achieve the experience of brick-and-mortar casinos? Here is a look at the essentials of setting up a live dealer casino.
Requirements to a Live Dealer Casino
Equipped Studio Space
The setting of live dealer casinos is a studio space equipped with several items. At first sight it seems that the studio is no different from an actual casino. It is well-lit and has real casino tables with the gaming essentials. The casino environment is set up just like it is in well-established offline casinos and then it is live-streamed to the players in real time.
To be able to broadcast the games to the players effectively, casinos need high-end cameras which capture every little bit of the game. The cameras are strategically placed all around the studio so that the players have a perfect view of the ongoing activities.
Trained Technicians and Dealers
Several decades ago anyone couldn’t imagine the implementation of live dealing into online gambling. Nowadays, modern studio equipment makes it real. However, it should be handled by trained professionals, who are able to set and manage the work of the cameras, lighting and handle the software activity in the studio. These experts remain invisible for gamblers until the moment when the users need support if any technical hitches arise.
Other live casino’s team members are dealers. The live dealers need to:
- Have great communication skills
- Keep the game flowing with minimal stoppages
- Understand the rules and odds of the games
- Remain consistent throughout the game
- Be mentally tough to handle all types of players
- Help players keep up with the game without breaking the flow of the game
The Secret Ingredient to Online Casino Success
Although the quality of hardware plays a vital role in determining the quality of the picture and sound experienced by the players, the secret to successful online live dealing is a great online casino software. A good, unique online casino software can give a house an edge over other rival casinos.
In all honesty, there is quite a number of casino software solutions to choose from. But to save your time, we are going to review the top 3 tried-and-tested casino software providers. Here is a look at the leading developers of live dealer software.
NetEnt: Better Gaming
Established back in 1996 in Stockholm, NetEnt has grown in leaps and bounds to be one of the best distributors of digital casino solutions. As their slogan goes, they aim to make gaming better and offer an immersive gaming experience to online casino players.
NetEnt mainly serves European gaming businesses, but plans are underway for NetEnt to expand to North America and its environs.
NetEnt offers the following live game software - Perfect Blackjack, Live Common Draw Blackjack, Live Blackjack, and Live Roulette. All these are software and games which have been created with the players’ feedback in mind. Therefore, it helps the casinos create an enriched overall gaming experience.
Some of the notable features of live software include:
- Easy to use interfaces. Players can easily and quickly get acquainted with the interface and play seamlessly. One needs very little explanation to understand how the software works.
- Support of both portrait and landscape modes. Using their mobile devices, players can switch between portrait and landscape modes without losing the aspect ratio.
- Seamless graphics and sound. The graphics and sound are top-notch.
- Promotions. NetEnt offers customized promotions to every casino it serves.
- Supports more than 25 languages and currencies. NetEnt is a global brand and supports most languages and world currencies. Casinos can, therefore, serve diverse customer markets.
Evolution Gaming: World’s Leading Live Casino Software Supplier
It's been more than a decade since the foundation of Evolution Gaming in Sweden. Now it is known as the best live casino software supplier at the present day. Nowadays the worldwide renowned company’s name is strongly associated with live casino systems and features.
Due to the high level of competition, gaming providers are trying to offer users something that will fascinate them and Evolution Gaming seems to succeed in overcoming competitors. This provider offers a wide range of different casino games for any taste. Their live solutions include both innovative titles and renewed versions of good old classic games, like live versions of Baccarat, Blackjack, etc.
Features of the live games include:
- High-quality video streams. Evolution Gaming has invested millions in its software to ensure that it provides quality HD streams to its customers. The graphics are magnificent and enhance the players’ experience.
- Native-speaking live dealers. Evolution Gaming features only native-speaking live dealers to serve its diverse customer base. The native speakers include English, French, Italian, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, Greek, among many other major indigenous languages.
- Highly customizable. Customization helps casinos make gaming experience unique. Evolution Gaming makes it possible for casinos to customize their games and even make use of branded tables in their online games.
Microgaming: The Forefather of Near-real Casino Games
Over the twenty years of its existence, Microgaming has brought numerous benefits to gambling. In general, we can say that it is a provider of most casino games played in the world. Microgaming has gained its status as a market leader in supplying online gaming software by offering thousands of different options of games and powering hundreds of casinos.
Baccarat, Roulette, and Blackjack are only a few of Microgaming’s offerings of well-customized games. Time has proved that it provides betting companies with excellent live dealer software solutions.
Here are some of the features of the brand's live games:
- Multi-language support. Microgaming supports a host of languages to serve worldwide customers better.
- Excellent virtual interface. Microgaming uses attractive virtual interfaces to improve the gaming experience of its players.
- High-quality video and sound. Thanks to its powerful software, the video and sound outputs in its games are fantastic and give the players a near real-life atmosphere.
- Auto-bet functionality. Not many software providers offer auto-bet features in their online games, and this makes Microgaming’s software top of the shelf.
- Multiple device support. Microgaming’s software is compatible with any device - be it a mobile phone, a personal computer or a smart TV. The software works in both portrait and landscape modes.
Now that we have observed 3 different software providers for casinos with live dealers, we are able to make a couple of conclusions. First and foremost, it is obvious that live dealer casinos are shaping up the future of casinos and the gambling world at large. Will the brick-and-mortar casinos be replaced with new fascinating versions of gambling sites? Not yet. It will be tough for them to replace brick-and-mortar casinos anytime soon.
It is also important to note that online casinos only take up about 10% of the betting space. Most gamblers are skeptical about gambling online as they have no sufficient knowledge of how online betting works. Moreover, the lack of proper government regulations for online gambling forces players to walk into traditional casinos. It is however vital for brick-and-mortar gambling establishments to brace themselves for the future that belongs to online casino games.