The following are the top 5 poker books that poker enthusiasts need to read to make the most out of their experience of playing poker.
1. Super System: A course in Power Poker: This book by Doyle Brunson contains some semi-advanced concepts that require good knowledge of the game and is not meant for beginners.
2. The Theory of Poker: This one by David Skalnsky is one of the best books to start learning from. It contains everything right from the odds, psychology to the tricks that a poker lover may need to learn the game of poker.
3. Caro’s Book of Poker Tells: This book by Mike Caro is one of the most amazing books that the poker lovers can have. The book provides the readers with an insight on how to pick the signals about what the players want from each other and can help them to dominate the competition.
4. Harrington on Hold’em Expert Strategy for No-Limit Tournaments: This book by Dan Harrington is one of the best books that address the relative merits of various styles used in poker.
5. Education of a Poker Player: This book by Herbert Yardley is one of the best books that mixes strategy tips and related anecdotes about Yardley who has been an expert player in his days.
These were some of the great books on poker, which poker lovers should definitely add to their collection.
Top 5 Poker books you may want to check out
- Written by David
- Category: Gambling Experts